New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink Triathlon Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink
From the makers of the New Wave Swim Buoy, introducing the BUBBLE - this model of our open water float has no drybag, which means the Bubble weighs only 8 oz - no drag and a sturdy handle for floating and running.
- New Wave Swim Bubble provides safe place to float and rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave Swim BUBBLE can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- New Wave Swim Bubble is very light to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim BUBBLE does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim BUBBLE is very lightweight (only 8 oz) and will create very little drag during your open water swims. Test it out in the pool and have added emergency buoyancy within your arm's reach.
- New Wave Swim Bubble Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored BUBBLE is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim BUBBLE will display your prominently in the open water.
- Sharks reported that the New Wave Swim Bubbles look Jawsome and give them their two fins up!
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar
New Wave Swim Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter. 20 liter Air Capacity (no dry bag storage compartment). This size is sufficient to support buoyancy of a swimmer up to 250 lbs (all muscle, of course ;).
Love the swim buoy concept, I have 2 for when I have a swimming buddy.
We have used these for years at our open water swimming facility! They are high quality and the company is very responsive and easy to work with! We will continue to use them forever!
I now have a small fleet of new wave swim buoys for my open water swim program. I am satisfied with their function and durability. I would like to see small and large sizes offered for the harness and the triglides lock a little better. But overall I am very satisfied with thee buoys and will buy more in the future.
Easy to use, and I like the safety net it provides when I swim across the lake. Also, I'm far more visible with it.
I ordered 3 NewWave Swim Bubbles directly from New Wave Swim Buoy's online site (1 - for me to replace another brand's less expensive buoy/dry bag which had leaky seams after one swim;, 2 to give as gifts); plus one waterproof cell phone holder (for myself). Firstly, happy with both products: the new swim bubble and waterproof cell phone case. The swim bubble (with same advertised 15L capacity as the failed/leaky competition's product) is extremely lightweight and fills with more air, therefore, much more visible to the kite-boarder and windsurfer compatriots who share our beach and bay - they appreciate that my swim buddies and I use the bubbles!!! For the waterproof phone case, it has clever, easy to use rotating lever latches that do the trick and a "necklace" type lanyard loop long enough to wear down the front/inside of my swimsuit out of the way at stomach level; I haven't tried putting electronic devices inside, I confirm that all three (four?) times I've used the pouch to hold a set of three large keys, the pouch stays bone-dry inside and I am swimming in very turbulent water with high wind and wave action - so I'm confident I could put cell phone and/or electronic car key inside if I were so inclined.
One more thing I'd like to acknowledge is NewWave's generosity to me as a new client. In the addition to the 3 swim bubbles and 1 cell phone holder which I ordered, I was delighted with a slew of "bonus" items packaged with my delivery: silicone swim caps matching the swim bubbles (bright pink), 2 extra phone cases, 3 floating key chains, and 3 pop-sockets -- all with NewWave logo. So essentially, instead of just the swim bubbles, I was able to give my sister and friend each a full set of New Wave products, so the three of us are now "triplet mermaids" with our new swim bubbles, phone cases, swim caps, floating key chains, and pop-sockets. The swim cap: so warm and comfortable (I can wear over my head of rather thick/long below-waist-length hair and 2mm neoprene SCUBA cap and still be visible - and the silicone cap is so much more comfortable than the tight latex cap I was using under the neoprene before).
I don't mind being a walking/swimming advertisement for such a great company! My sister and friend love their stuff, too!!
Thank You, New Wave!!! I hope this review sends many more happy customers your way!!