New Wave Waterproof Phone Case - Universal Dry Pouch
- This universal waterproof phone case, dry bag, storage pouch, coin purse, Rupee wallet from New Wave Swim Buoy is going to knock your socks off, and then keep them dry while you explore the water.
- This waterproof bag by New Wave has a double-closure lock system, which seals the pouch tightly to keep your items dry and clean. This heavy-duty outdoor phone protector also comes with a neck strap so you can keep your personal items close and secure, AND you will look phenomenal.
- Water proof cell phone pouch is touch screen responsive. Transparent PVC screen cover allows you to use your smartphone touch screen and buttons without opening the waterproof case. Check your emails, dating apps, text messages, and even answer calls. “Hi Mom!”
- The New Wave waterproof phone bag has large storage space, so it will easily fit your iPhone, Android, or your small necessities inside such as cash, keys, credit card, travel sunblock, collectible stamps, mobile speaker, cruise ship accessories, waterproof camera to take a photo with your mom.
- This waterproof phone pouch is crafted from high-density transparent PVC material, which not only ensures the waterproofing ability, but is also durable for your everyday use. Your phone’s camera becomes an underwater camera, and this cover will protect your phone while you’re in a kayak, fighting off a pelican while eating goldfish crackers.
New Wave 100% Waterproof Pouch is a dry bag for your phone to protect it from snow, sand, water, dirt and dust. This New Wave phone case is perfect for trips to the beach, swimming, boating, fishing, running and hiking. Use it to protect your phone on any adventure around water or near a toilet (you know who you are). Your phone will be fully operational inside this little electronics lifesaving jacket. You can even run your phone's GPS software to let your friends track your location, or log the progress of your swims. You can take pictures, read your swim workout, catch up on Netflix, swipe right, or upload a video of you crossing the finish line of Ironman Kona World Championship.
Imagine you are on a cruise crossing the Atlantic Ocean, wearing this sleek and stylish phone protector around your neck, leaning over the railing to pretend you are flying, but then you fall overboard. What do you do? Do you attempt to tread water, while dodging the impending doom of the sharks heading toward you? No. You pull out your New Wave Swim Buoy and inflate it quickly, then use it to keep yourself afloat. Because your phone was in the New Wave Waterproof Phone Case, it is still dry and operational. Just pray for a satellite connection, so you can call your friends to get the captain to turn that cruise ship around to come save you from the incoming sharks. Think about it, this simple yet amazing phone case could save your life in a number of ways.
Case dimensions - 7.5 inches x 4.5 inches (large enough for your iPhone Plus or XL Android)
The waterproof phone case is an excellent idea.
It is better if there are no waves in water to deal with.
My medium size swim buoy has added more ease to my Lake Michigan swims! I have been swimming in the lake for years and finally decided to invest in a swim buoy. The buoy is so easy to use and gives me peace of mind for my safety and my stuff. I also purchased the wet case for my phone so I don’t have to worry about leaving it on the beach. Out in the water, I feel a little extra sense of freedom knowing I can be more easily seen and I can have support to float. Totally worth the investment.
I feel so much safer in the water with the swim buoy and knowing that I have my car key with me, instead of in a bag on the shore. Also, I swim, early mornings at Big Lagoon in California and there is fog sometimes, knowing I can be seen by boats or paddle-boarders who are also on the water also makes me feel better. I am so glad the other women I swim with had your buoys and encouraged me to get mine.
I love swimming with my swim bouy in open water. It provides peace of mind that if I get a leg cramp or for whatever reason tire out, I'll be ok. I put my car key in the phone case that goes in the dry bag while I am swimming. No worries about water leaking in, which provides additional peace of mind that my car is safe.
works great! I use my phone to track my distance for open water workouts - always secure putting it in this case and in my swim buoy.