Warranty Policy for New Wave Swim Buoy
All New Wave products have a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. Proof of purchase is required and is only applicable to the original owner of a new product, and is not transferable. It is not applicable to rental, used, or demonstration products.
Manufacturing and material defects covered under the lifetime warranty include seam tears, stitching failures and/or separations.
New Wave retains the right to determine whether damage is caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues, accidents, misuse, improper care and/or negligence.
New Wave also retains the right to repair or replace valid and approved warranty claims at their discretion; refunds are not an option for approved warranty claims.
Examples of Damages Covered under New Wave Lifetime Warranty
- Seam tears or separations caused by manufacturing defects.
- Stitching failures or separations caused by manufacturing defects. (Please keep in mind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tear and are not manufacture defects).
- Broken straps on swim paddles.
Examples of Damage not Covered Under Warranty
- Tears and punctures caused from normal use
- Broken Belts caused from normal use
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Damage caused by chlorine
- Failures due to overuse or normal wear and tear
- Water damage to personal items like cell phones, keys, and/or personal items
Warranty Claim Procedures
In order for your product to be considered as a warranty claim please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Please email our repairs and warranty department, firstname.lastname@example.org, with ALL of the following information:
- At least one clear picture of the product in question
- Description of the issue
- Original order number
- Name on the original order
- Purchase date of original order
- Contact information(email address and phone number)
STEP 2: Once the above information is received via email New Wave will send you a return authorization number. The product must be received back in our warehouse in order to determine if your product is a valid warranty claim. (we are unable to authorize claims via email or by telephone)
STEP 3: Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping to return their products. New Wave will cover the cost of return shipping back to the customer if the product is found to be defective.
If the product is not covered under warranty the customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Please allow up to (14) business days for a warranty claim to be processed and completed from the time New Wave receives it.
STEP 4: If the product is not covered under warranty, New Wave will advise on repair procedures that the customer may explore at their option.