New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Yellow Triathlon Swim Buoy (No Drybag)
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers & Triathletes - Swim Safety Buoy & Tow Float (Yellow) (No Drybag)
From the makers of the New Wave Swim Buoy, introducing the BUBBLE - this model of our open water float has no drybag, which means the Bubble weighs only 8 oz - no drag and a sturdy handle for floating and running.
- New Wave Swim Bubble is the ultralight swim buoy that provides a safe way to float and rest during your swims. New Wave Swim Bubble is the best open water swim buoy for those looking for a simple swimming buoy without any additional weight-adding features.
- The Bubble is similar to the original New Wave Swim Buoy but it is crafted without the attached dry bag compartment. We know not everyone needs to bring their wallet, car keys and cellphone with them for their Ironman training swims. The Bubble swim safety buoy is larger, more buoyant, and lighter than its predecessor, the New Wave Swim Buoy.
- The Swim Bubble gently tows behind you without pulling you back or adding extra drag to your swim. The Swim Bubble provides reassurance for safer swimmers by adding extra visibility and floatation, in case you cramp up or simply need rest. The Swim Bubble is light (8oz) so it will be easy to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave buoy and bubble safe swim series add to your swim safety, they do not replace a personal flotation device (PFD) or a life vest.
- Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water, but the New Wave Swim Bubble will display your location prominently. Pair this brightly-colored swim float with a New Wave swim cap to be exceptionally noticeable. Be Bright & Be Seen by speed boats and jet skis to avoid getting decapitated. Some have even said this swimmers buoy may be visible from space, but that might just be due to advancements in satellite technology.
- The New Wave series of triathlon training buoys help make you a safer swimmer by combining utility with visibility. This New Wave buoy is essentially a lifeguard float which will help track or log your swims with a coach, lifeguard or swim buddy.
New Wave Swim Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter. 20 liter Air Capacity (no dry bag storage compartment). This size is sufficient to support buoyancy of a swimmer up to 250 lbs (all muscle).
Three friends used three different colors (pink, yellow, lime) of the swim buoys and swam everyday at a cove in Mexico for a week. We were able to spot each other, boats were able to see us as well as people on the beach!
It was easy to order, the delivery was seamless and the product looks great. Too cold for swimming, but looking forward to using it.
Big fan of New Wave Swim Buoy, my last one is going strong since 5 years, and I just got another one for my partner. Also loved the goggles and merchandise! Seems like I'll swim 100x in 2022 :)
I've been loving my New Wave swim float. The ordering process and delivery was easy and fast. The added gift of a cell phone pouch was also very much appreciated, as I've been wanting to get one. Thanks for helping to keep me and my phone safe and visible!
I like this product, I just bought my second one to have for friends when we swim in open water.
More from this collection
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Orange Triathlon Swim Buoy (No Drybag)
New Wave Swim Buoy