New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Yellow Triathlon Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Yellow
From the makers of the New Wave Swim Buoy, introducing the BUBBLE - this model of our open water float has no drybag, which means the Bubble weighs only 8 oz - no drag and a sturdy handle for floating and running.
- New Wave Swim Bubble is the ultralight swim buoy that provides a safe way to float and rest during your swims. New Wave Swim Bubble is the best open water swim buoy for those looking for a simple swimming buoy without any additional weight-adding features.
- The Bubble is similar to the original New Wave Swim Buoy but it is crafted without the attached dry bag compartment. We know not everyone needs to bring their wallet, car keys and cellphone with them for their Ironman training swims. The Bubble swim safety buoy is larger, more buoyant, and lighter than its predecessor, the New Wave Swim Buoy.
- The Swim Bubble gently tows behind you without pulling you back or adding extra drag to your swim. The Swim Bubble provides reassurance for safer swimmers by adding extra visibility and floatation, in case you cramp up or simply need rest. The Swim Bubble is light (8oz) so it will be easy to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave buoy and bubble safe swim series add to your swim safety, they do not replace a personal flotation device (PFD) or a life vest.
- Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water, but the New Wave Swim Bubble will display your location prominently. Pair this brightly-colored swim float with a New Wave swim cap to be exceptionally noticeable. Be Bright & Be Seen by speed boats and jet skis to avoid getting decapitated. Some have even said this swimmers buoy may be visible from space, but that might just be due to advancements in satellite technology.
- The New Wave series of triathlon training buoys help make you a safer swimmer by combining utility with visibility. This New Wave buoy is essentially a lifeguard float which will help track or log your swims with a coach, lifeguard or swim buddy.
New Wave Swim Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter. 20 liter Air Capacity (no dry bag storage compartment). This size is sufficient to support buoyancy of a swimmer up to 250 lbs (all muscle).
Used it in open water. I’m 5’10” 185. Works as a flotation device too. Holds me up with no problem
I’ve been open water swimming for years w/o a cap or a buoy, thinking: it’s like running... I am free of equipment... yeah! How stupid of me! I was invisible too and not safe!
I Don’t even feel the buoy, and I was wearing a cap in the pool anyway! As usual, everything is mental!
Great products and wonderful customer service!
Just what we needed to do some open water swimming this summer. Boaters have told us we are very visible , which was one goal. Also, it is a good back up in the event someone gets a cramp or for some reason needs a break from swimming. It comfortably holds one person up, giving you the opportunity to rest.
It floats so effortlessly you don't even know it is around your waist, excellent product, thanks !
I’m totally enjoying my buoy. I’m new to the open water swim, and it’s good to have it during my practices and events.
First, I want to compliment New Wave on great customer service. Thank you Andrei L!
Second, what a great product. I took it on a cross lake swim this morning. The neighbors, who never noticed me swimming before, all commented on the visibility of the buoy.
I am an older swimmer with multiple medical problems. Having a low drag floatation aid with me gives me confidence to keep swimming.