New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink Triathlon Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink
From the makers of the New Wave Swim Buoy, introducing the BUBBLE - this model of our open water float has no drybag, which means the Bubble weighs only 8 oz - no drag and a sturdy handle for floating and running.
- New Wave Swim Bubble provides safe place to float and rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave Swim BUBBLE can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- New Wave Swim Bubble is very light to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim BUBBLE does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim BUBBLE is very lightweight (only 8 oz) and will create very little drag during your open water swims. Test it out in the pool and have added emergency buoyancy within your arm's reach.
- New Wave Swim Bubble Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored BUBBLE is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim BUBBLE will display your prominently in the open water.
- Sharks reported that the New Wave Swim Bubbles look Jawsome and give them their two fins up!
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar
New Wave Swim Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter. 20 liter Air Capacity (no dry bag storage compartment). This size is sufficient to support buoyancy of a swimmer up to 250 lbs (all muscle, of course ;).
Used it in open water. I’m 5’10” 185. Works as a flotation device too. Holds me up with no problem
I’ve been open water swimming for years w/o a cap or a buoy, thinking: it’s like running... I am free of equipment... yeah! How stupid of me! I was invisible too and not safe!
I Don’t even feel the buoy, and I was wearing a cap in the pool anyway! As usual, everything is mental!
Great products and wonderful customer service!
Just what we needed to do some open water swimming this summer. Boaters have told us we are very visible , which was one goal. Also, it is a good back up in the event someone gets a cramp or for some reason needs a break from swimming. It comfortably holds one person up, giving you the opportunity to rest.
It floats so effortlessly you don't even know it is around your waist, excellent product, thanks !
I’m totally enjoying my buoy. I’m new to the open water swim, and it’s good to have it during my practices and events.
First, I want to compliment New Wave on great customer service. Thank you Andrei L!
Second, what a great product. I took it on a cross lake swim this morning. The neighbors, who never noticed me swimming before, all commented on the visibility of the buoy.
I am an older swimmer with multiple medical problems. Having a low drag floatation aid with me gives me confidence to keep swimming.