New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink Triathlon Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Pink
From the makers of the New Wave Swim Buoy, introducing the BUBBLE - this model of our open water float has no drybag, which means the Bubble weighs only 8 oz - no drag and a sturdy handle for floating and running.
- New Wave Swim Bubble provides safe place to float and rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave Swim BUBBLE can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- New Wave Swim Bubble is very light to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim BUBBLE does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim BUBBLE is very lightweight (only 8 oz) and will create very little drag during your open water swims. Test it out in the pool and have added emergency buoyancy within your arm's reach.
- New Wave Swim Bubble Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored BUBBLE is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim BUBBLE will display your prominently in the open water.
- Sharks reported that the New Wave Swim Bubbles look Jawsome and give them their two fins up!
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar
New Wave Swim Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter. 20 liter Air Capacity (no dry bag storage compartment). This size is sufficient to support buoyancy of a swimmer up to 250 lbs (all muscle, of course ;).
This is my second order and I love the bright colors and feeling safe, seen and secure while in the water. I actually had a panic attack on my second open water swim and was so thankful I had my New Wave Swim Buoy to hold onto until I could calm myself down.
I recommend ordering directly from New Wave Swim Buoy. The website is easy, free shipping and if you have any questions, Andrei Lozovik with sales and marketing is extremely helpful and responds quickly. Both my orders were processed quickly and arrived in just a few days. (No promises but he might just surprise you with an extra goodie in your shipment!).
Fast delivery, great material selection and great designs.
Just love it!
Very happy with purchase! Arrived before I thought it would. Came with some awesome freebies. Ise it every week.
(PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADDRESS)
I am a master age 180 lbs swimmer. Over many years of open water training I have towed a traditional life guard rescue tube with a six foot lanyard. The down side is constantly tangling my legs in the lanyard. Even shorting the lanyard, the rescue tube impedes kicking. When swimming, the New Wave Swim Buoy floats above the buttocks and thus there is never a leg tangle. Unlike the rescue tube there is no shoulder strap to slide down on my arm, thus my stroke is never impeded . While not a substitute for the applications designed for a professional life guard rescue tube, the Swim Buoy provides good buoyancy., is easy to grip through the integrated handle and comfortable to lay on and "dog paddle" and kick to shallow water. The orange color really stands out. Combined with the matching color swim cap gives me two points of recognition. The Swim Buoy is the ultimate safety device for an experienced swimmer.
PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADDRESS
My sister introduced me to the Swim Buoy for our trip to Greece so that we could have the added protection during our sailing trips. I loved the security I having one attached to me especially if I get tired of swimming in open water, I could have the safety net of leaning onto to Swim Buoy. I will definitely plan on having one with me during any travels that might find me in water.